Thursday, April 03, 2008

Too busy to make a blog entry.

Yep, it's that crazy time of the month again. Busy crunching numbers, keeping team members focused on all the fun stuff that has to get done in just a few days. It's a wacky week to say the very least.

I did score big yesterday at the thrift shop. Funny how I have time for that, huh? I'm addicted. I don't know what it is, but I can't stay away. [Much to my wife's disappointment.] I'm a sucker for a good deal. Especially when it's something that can be converted into some new crafty thing.

Pictures will be forthcoming. I promise.

In the meantime, have a great day.


Can't wait for the coreopsis to come back to life.


P.S. I've been complaining about the weather lately (it really has been rotten lately). But...the weatherman promises warmer temps and some sunshine. The trees are starting to bud so maybe, just maybe Spring is truly on the way. I can't believe all the springy-looking pics from my blogger buds in the Pacific Northwest. I'm jealous.

2 comments:

Harbor Hon said...

Good to see you back. Man, wish I had a nice thrift shop close by. I did, however, pick up some nice quilted placemats my last time at the GoodWill Superstore. $2 for 8 of them. Score!! :)
Carolyn xxoo

Purple and Paisley said...

i love thrifting...don't always find crafty stuff but man! i can get a lot of t-shirts for bumming around in for a few bucks! always on the lookout for vintage quilts, too...sometimes my thrift shops have those...