Friday, April 04, 2008

Catching Up a Bit ... 3-31-08

I'm behind. So what else is new? But I wanted to acknowledge a special day at the Crafty Dad house: my wife's birthday. I won't tell you that she turned forty-something, because that's just not something you do: talk about a woman's age. Okay, let's get back on track.

So yeah, Monday was her birthday and while I usually don't send her flowers for her special day (we mutually agreed upon that a long time ago), I thought they might brighten her day. Especially with all this crap she's been going through with the headaches, and all. And...I ordered her a cake too. White with buttercream frosting. Yum-my.

I had the bakery make the cake from the boys.



Son No. 1 made a backstitch pillow for his mom.


According to my wife, she had a very special birthday. Woo Hoo! Love ya Honey!


1 comment:

Harbor Hon said...

Happy Birthday Crafty Wife!

You have some great guys there. Loved the beautiful cake ... buttercream is my favorite.

Carolyn xxoo