Sunday, November 11, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Amazing Acres - where we've been getting pumpkins for the past few years.

Ha! And you thought I had gone away forever. Nope. Not true at all. Just been a teeny-tiny busy, that's all.

Work has been a constant stream of new and exciting experiences. Things like:
  • employee turnover
  • tons of work to do
  • hiring a new person
  • training a new person
  • doing the work of two people


All the while, I'm trying to be a husband and a father. Holy Cow! I have a new appreciation for single parents. Because I truly don't know how they do it all.

And while I don't have a lot of time to sit here and create this post (busy with some home-related chores today), I did want to tell you that I'm still alive and kickin' and I HOPE to be back on a more regular basis.

Oh, and take a peek at the calendar -- Thanksgiving is only a few days away. And Christmas is just around the corner too. Amazing isn't it? I feel like summer was just a few days ago. I guess it's true: the older you get, the faster time moves.

I'll be back soon.

Take care!

No comments: