Thursday, November 12, 2009

I Have Two New Brothers!

It's true -- I have two new Brothers. And I love them both very, very much.

There are several years difference in their ages. One was born in 1965, the other in 2009. They are both handsome and very strong. I get along with both of them. No sibling rivalry here, folks.

In all seriousness...I found the vintage machine at the thrift shop today. You know I'm a sucker for vintage machines...especially the ones that are in pristine condition. I hit pay dirt today by golly. Brought my new (old) Brother home. Gave him a dose of oil and he was off and running. Like a well-oiled machine. Well...he IS a well-oiled machine now isn't he? [Sorry I couldn't resist.]

Here they are in all their glory.

Click on the image to get a better view.

1 comment:

Harbor Hon said...

OMG! Those are some sweet machines! You are so lucky! Even though envy is a sin, I really envy you finding such beauties. Wish I could find something like that at my thrift store. Thanks for sharing them. xxoo