Saturday, January 10, 2009

Weekend (Craft) Warrior

The snow is falling, coffee is brewing and we have nowhere to go until late this afternoon. So...it's a good time to get things done.




I have several WIPs (works in process) in the studio that are just begging to be completed, photographed and added to my new shop. New shop? Yes! I recently joined forces with Art Fire and have a new online venue to share my craft items with the internet crowd.

My Art Fire shop inventory is a bit skimpy right now, but by the end of the weekend I hope to have a nice selection of items up for sale. Stop by and let me know what you think. My Etsy shop is still up and running. And, I have nothing against Etsy; I just want to give Art Fire a chance. And I see huge potential with the Art Fire team.

Okay, time to get moving. Have a great weekend.


P.S. If you sell crafty things online, I invite you to sign up for an Art Fire account today. Normal price is $20.00/month. Right now, they are going for just $7.00/month. It's a flat fee: no listing fees, no fees when you sell something. They use PayPal and their studio set up is fast and easy. As a bonus, they offer some great studio stats so you know who has visited your site.

Click on the link in my sidebar to get started today!

1 comment:

Harbor Hon said...

Love the new header and 'Craft' Warrior? Made me giggle cause yes, you are. :)

Just put in another order; told you I would soon.

Nice to know you've started another store, can't wait to see what you come up with. You know you're my favorite crafter. My sisters and my best friend adore what you make. Thanks for always being there for us. xxoo