Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Trader Joe Loot

Hey bloggers!

We were in Indianapolis the weekend right after Christmas. As a last-minute gift, my wife and I surprised our youngest son with tickets to a Colts game. He is an AVID fan of the team and has been begging to see a game. So....we were going to be in Indy that weekend anyhow. So yeah, we bought tickets. And yes, we sat in the nosebleed section, but we had a great time.

While we were in the capital city, we also went shopping at a couple malls and found a Whole Foods and a Trader Joe's. We are pretty much in love with the Trader Joe's store. The closest one to us is in Chicago. That's about two hours away. That's a little bit too long of a commute to get groceries in my book. It would be great if they'd open a store in our neck of the woods. I've heard about the store, and have read several blog posts about them. Their stuff is GOOD.

Take care!

4 comments:

Kim -today's creative blog said...

Oh I love Trader Joes! I am fortunate to have one right across the street from one of the places I work!

Harbor Hon said...

Never been to a Trader Joe's. I don't think there's one in my town. At least not one close enough for me to get to. Oh well, maybe some day. xxoo

Maybeads said...

Love Trader Joe's! I see my peanut butter on your counter -- mmmmmm.

Sarah and Jack said...

Man, TJ's is Delish! Yummy.