Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Kitchen Poetry :: 2

Like most of you, our kitchen is the room where we spend most of our time. Not only do we use the kitchen for meal preparation, but we use it for doing homework, hanging out with the boys, eating our meals, etc. My wife uses the kitchen as her 'home base' when she telecommutes. The kitchen table makes a great work surface for all her paperwork.

And...sometimes the kitchen is converted into a craft/creative space (as evidenced below). Most of the time we use the table, but sometimes the floor is the best place to camp out.

Here's my Little Guy having some creative time with his clone trooper book, sketch pad and crayons. I'm lovin' it!





What's going on in your kitchen today?

4 comments:

raining sheep said...

Very special photos for kitchen poetry - a little drawing away, now that is true poetry.

Harbor Hon said...

The little guy is becoming very creative just like his Dad. I love it that your whole family does things together. Makes me very proud to know you and your wife. xxoo

Sol said...

Looks like you use your kitchen for more than preparing food and eating...;-} My kids use the kitchen for doing their homework, and I use it for sewing. Sometimes we`re not able to eat dinner there at all ;-}

Sol said...

Hi again. Thank you for stopping by my blog. So nice to know that your wifes grandparents comes from Norway ;-}Like you said,it`s a small world. I``ve been surfing through your blog,....well parts of it,and I have enjoyed it very much. You`re bookmarked, and I will be back. Take good care!