Thursday, January 17, 2008

Getting all High Tech and Stuff

Man oh man! There are so many programs out there to make our lives easier. I've come across two in the last few days that I wanted to mention:


SnagIt



You can capture part or all of a screen of information. Including images. An example is shown above. You can purchase the program for about $40.00 or...do like I did and get a 30-day trial version. It's very easy to use.


TimeLeft



This little gem gives you all sorts of clocks, timers, etc.


In craft news, the electrician is coming over tonite to give us a quote on some electrical outlets for the craft corner. Hopefully, he's less expensive than the company I called earlier in the week. They wanted $85.00/hour + materials.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Updated at 7:39 p.m. See post below for update on the electrician's quote.

No comments: