Saturday, May 12, 2007

Recent Thrift Store Find

I've spent way too many lunch hours (and money too) at my local thrift shop.

But....my visits have paid off. Check out the beautiful 'in process' Granny Square afghan I found. The center square is finished and the first round of squares is attached. And...all the other squares are in the bag, just waiting to be attached. I think I paid about $2.00 for it. I call that a very good deal.



I found a ton of other really great fabric this week. Cotton, wool, linen (or at least very close to linen), and something that reminds me of silk in an oriental-style pattern. All of it is perfect for lots of craft projects.

Some of it was in one yard lengths, some in five and EIGHT yard lengths. Very, very nice stuff for super low prices. Now....all I have to do is find some time to convert these raw materials into something. That's always the problem: lots of ideas, little time.

I have pictures and will post them soon.

No comments: