Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thankful Thursday

And yes, it's been a rainy, windy kind of week so far, but I'm okay with that. I see all the nasty weather that ripped through other areas of the country and I'm thankful that my family is safe.

I'm also very thankful that my two boys are good students. The oldest will be going into middle school next year -- that's a big step (for him and his parents!). He just received an invitation to a recognition banquet. He has maintained a very high grade-point average all year and will be given a certificate for Academic Excellence. Woo Hoo!!!

My little guy just received the April Citizenship Award for his class. He is a very well-mannered six year old and helps out in the classroom. And for a red-head, that is a major accomplishment. (I'm kidding. Not about the red hair, but ... you know what I mean.) Keep up the good work, buddy! You're on the right track. Mom and Dad are very proud of you!

I'm also thankful for a wonderful blogging community. It continues to amaze me that so many people have such wonderful skills. Design skills. Sewing skills. Knitting and crocheting skills. And writing skills. It brightens my day to log on and catch up with all of you.

I appreciate the time you spend here.

Wow...another week almost over. Have a good one.

No comments: