Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fruit Anyone?

Does this look like something you'd eat?  I sure would! Probably a better choice than the Chinese food that I ate for lunch.  Wow...way too many carbs.  OMG!!  But it was certainly tasty!  Each Tuesday, a bunch of us get in the car at 11:00AM and head for the Garden Wok in South Bend, IN.  That place has THE BEST Chinese food.  I'm tellin' ya.  

My favorites are chicken and broccoli and black-bean chicken.  I always get 1/2 lo-mein and 1/2 mei fun.  Mei fun is rice noodle.  Much like angel hair pasta...but made with rice flour.  Yum-my!

So, yeah I'm in the process of setting up my new blog.  My buddy from Sweden is helping me get all the files figured out.  I'm a geek, but not a geeky-geek, okay?

I'll miss the Blogger platform...but I'm in love with WordPress and all the way-cool things you can do with it.  I'll keep you posted...but should be ready to roll sometime early next week. 

Hey!  Leave a comment to let me know that you're still with me, okay?  I'd love to hear from you!

No comments: